Delivery of neurturin by AAV2 (CERE-120)-mediated gene transfer provides structural and functional neuroprotection and neurorestoration in MPTP-treated monkeys
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 706–715, December 2006
How to Cite
Kordower, J. H., Herzog, C. D., Dass, B., Bakay, R. A. E., Stansell, J., Gasmi, M. and Bartus, R. T. (2006), Delivery of neurturin by AAV2 (CERE-120)-mediated gene transfer provides structural and functional neuroprotection and neurorestoration in MPTP-treated monkeys. Ann Neurol., 60: 706–715. doi: 10.1002/ana.21032
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.