Paraneoplastic anti–N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis associated with ovarian teratoma
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 25–36, January 2007
How to Cite
Dalmau, J., Tüzün, E., Wu, H.-y., Masjuan, J., Rossi, J. E., Voloschin, A., Baehring, J. M., Shimazaki, H., Koide, R., King, D., Mason, W., Sansing, L. H., Dichter, M. A., Rosenfeld, M. R. and Lynch, D. R. (2007), Paraneoplastic anti–N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis associated with ovarian teratoma. Ann Neurol., 61: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/ana.21050
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2006
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: RO1CA89054, RO1CA107192
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 NS45986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.