M.T. and J.P.C. contributed equally to this work.
Orally available compound prevents deficits in memory caused by the Alzheimer amyloid-β oligomers
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 668–676, December 2006
How to Cite
Townsend, M., Cleary, J. P., Mehta, T., Hofmeister, J., Lesne, S., O'Hare, E., Walsh, D. M. and Selkoe, D. J. (2006), Orally available compound prevents deficits in memory caused by the Alzheimer amyloid-β oligomers. Ann Neurol., 60: 668–676. doi: 10.1002/ana.21051
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG027443, T32 NS07484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.