A single episode of neonatal seizures permanently alters glutamatergic synapses
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 411–426, May 2007
How to Cite
Cornejo, B. J., Mesches, M. H., Coultrap, S., Browning, M. D. and Benke, T. A. (2007), A single episode of neonatal seizures permanently alters glutamatergic synapses. Ann Neurol., 61: 411–426. doi: 10.1002/ana.21071
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2006
- NIH (National Institute of Mental Health/APA Diversity Program in Neuroscience). Grant Number: MH18882-17
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS041267
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.