Atherosclerosis and risk for dementia
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 403–410, May 2007
How to Cite
van Oijen, M., Jan de Jong, F., Witteman, J. C. M., Hofman, A., Koudstaal, P. J. and Breteler, M. M. B. (2007), Atherosclerosis and risk for dementia. Ann Neurol., 61: 403–410. doi: 10.1002/ana.21073
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
- Erasmus Medical Center and Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- Research Institute for Diseases in the Elderly
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports
- European Commission (DG XII)
- Municipality of Rotterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.