C-terminal titin deletions cause a novel early-onset myopathy with fatal cardiomyopathy
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 340–351, April 2007
How to Cite
Carmignac, V., Salih, M. A. M., Quijano-Roy, S., Marchand, S., Al Rayess, M. M., Mukhtar, M. M., Urtizberea, J. A., Labeit, S., Guicheney, P., Leturcq, F., Gautel, M., Fardeau, M., Campbell, K. P., Richard, I., Estournet, B. and Ferreiro, A. (2007), C-terminal titin deletions cause a novel early-onset myopathy with fatal cardiomyopathy. Ann Neurol., 61: 340–351. doi: 10.1002/ana.21089
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2007
- Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- British Heart Foundation
- European Union MYORES network
- Medical Research Council of Great Britain. Grant Number: G0600251
- Conseil Régional d'Ile-de France. Grant Number: R03069DS-RSE03004DSA
- Avenir Career Development Award. Grant Number: R03119DS-RAE03002DSA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.