Hematoma resolution as a target for intracerebral hemorrhage treatment: Role for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ in microglia/macrophages
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 352–362, April 2007
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Sun, G., Zhang, J., Strong, R., Song, W., Gonzales, N., Grotta, J. C. and Aronowski, J. (2007), Hematoma resolution as a target for intracerebral hemorrhage treatment: Role for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ in microglia/macrophages. Ann Neurol., 61: 352–362. doi: 10.1002/ana.21097
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: 1R01NS39378, 1R01NS052791
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0665200Y
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.