Dr D. Cardebat is deceased.
Clinical and imaging evidence of zolpidem effect in hypoxic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 102–105, July 2007
How to Cite
Brefel-Courbon, C., Payoux, P., Ory, F., Sommet, A., Slaoui, T., Raboyeau, G., Lemesle, B., Puel, M., Montastruc, J.-L., Demonet, J.-F. and Cardebat, D. (2007), Clinical and imaging evidence of zolpidem effect in hypoxic encephalopathy. Ann Neurol., 62: 102–105. doi: 10.1002/ana.21110
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.