J.D.L. and J.S. contributed equally to this work.
β-Amyloid is a substrate of autophagy in sporadic inclusion body myositis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 476–483, May 2007
How to Cite
Lünemann, J. D., Schmidt, J., Schmid, D., Barthel, K., Wrede, A., Dalakas, M. C. and Münz, C. (2007), β-Amyloid is a substrate of autophagy in sporadic inclusion body myositis. Ann Neurol., 61: 476–483. doi: 10.1002/ana.21115
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Alexandrine and Alexander Sinsheimer Foundation
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Dana Foundation's Neuroimmunology program
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01CA108609, R01CA101741
- NIH (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases). Grant Number: RFP-NIH-NIAID-DAIDS-BAA-06-19
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (Grand Challenges in Global Health)
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (to the Rockefeller University Hospital)
- Dana Foundation and Irvington Institute's Human Immunology Fellowship. Grant Number: U54RR023419
- Pilot Study Funds of the Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (to the Rockefeller University Hospital). Grant Number: 1UL1RR024143
- University of Göttingen
- Association Francaise contre les Myopathies (AFM). Grant Number: AM/NM/2006.1377/12087
- Predoctoral fellowship from the Schering foundation
- Volkswagen Stiftung. Grant Number: ZN1294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.