Dynamic history of low-grade gliomas before and after temozolomide treatment
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 484–490, May 2007
How to Cite
Ricard, D., Kaloshi, G., Amiel-Benouaich, A., Lejeune, J., Marie, Y., Mandonnet, E., Kujas, M., Mokhtari, K., Taillibert, S., Laigle-Donadey, F., Carpentier, A. F., Omuro, A., Capelle, L., Duffau, H., Cornu, P., Guillevin, R., Sanson, M., Hoang-Xuan, K. and Delattre, J.-Y. (2007), Dynamic history of low-grade gliomas before and after temozolomide treatment. Ann Neurol., 61: 484–490. doi: 10.1002/ana.21125
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2006
- Assistance Publique-Hopitaux de Paris
- Direction de la Recherche clinique et du development. Grant Numbers: MUL 03012, CRC 05021
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer, comité d'Ille et Vilaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.