Retinal vessel diameters and the role of inflammation in cerebrovascular disease
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 491–495, May 2007
How to Cite
De Jong, F. J., Ikram, M. K., Witteman, J. C. M., Hofman, A., De Jong, P. T. V. M. and Breteler, M. M. B. (2007), Retinal vessel diameters and the role of inflammation in cerebrovascular disease. Ann Neurol., 61: 491–495. doi: 10.1002/ana.21129
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2006
- Erasmus Medical Center and Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research(NWO). Grant Number: 904-61-155
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- The Research Institute for Diseases in the Elderly (RIDE)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports
- European Commission (DG XII)
- Municipality of Rotterdam
- Alzheimer Nederland. Grant Number: V-2001-015
- Optimix, Amsterdam
- Physico Therapeutic Institute, Rotterdam
- St. Laurens Institute, Rotterdam
- Bevordering van Volkskracht, Rotterdam
- Blindenhulp, The Hague
- Rotterdamse Blindenbelangen Association, Rotterdam
- OOG, The Hague
- kfHein, Utrecht
- Ooglijders, Rotterdam
- Society for the Prevention of Blindness, Doorn
- Blindenpenning, Amsterdam
- Fondsenwerving Volksgezondheid, The Hague
- Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds, Amsterdam
- Van Leeuwen Van Lignac, Rotterdam
- Verhagen, Rotterdam and Elise Mathilde, Maarn
- Topcon Europe BV, Capelle aan de IJssel
- Lameris Ootech, Nieuwegein
- Carl Zeiss BV Nederland, Sliedrecht (all in The Netherlands)
- Heidelberg Engineering, Dossenheim, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.