Clinical and genetic study of autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia type 1
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 93–98, July 2007
How to Cite
Dupré, N., Gros-Louis, F., Chrestian, N., Verreault, S., Brunet, D., de Verteuil, D., Brais, B., Bouchard, J.-P. and Rouleau, G. A. (2007), Clinical and genetic study of autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia type 1. Ann Neurol., 62: 93–98. doi: 10.1002/ana.21143
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- National Ataxia Foundation
- Canadian Genetic Disease Network
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Association des Ataxies Familiales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.