F.L. and S.C. contributed equally to this work.
Fas small interfering RNA reduces motoneuron death in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mice
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 81–92, July 2007
How to Cite
Locatelli, F., Corti, S., Papadimitriou, D., Fortunato, F., Del Bo, R., Donadoni, C., Nizzardo, M., Nardini, M., Salani, S., Ghezzi, S., Strazzer, S., Bresolin, N. and Comi, G. P. (2007), Fas small interfering RNA reduces motoneuron death in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mice. Ann Neurol., 62: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/ana.21152
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2006
- “Associazione Amici del Centro Dino Ferrari,” Italian Ministry of Health
- Ricerca Finalizzata 2004 “Studio di protocolli di terapia cellulo-mediata nelle patologie neurodegenerative e nelle distrofie muscolari”
- MIUR (Ministero Istruzione Università di Ricerca Scientifica) Italian Ministery FIRB 2002 “Animali geneticamente modificati per lo studio di patologie neurodegenerative”
- Progetto a Concorso Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico
- Istituto Superiore di Sanità 2006: “Validazione preclinica dell'utilizzo di cellule staminali mesenchimali quale possibile terapia cellulo-mediata della SLA.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.