Association analysis of MAPT H1 haplotype and subhaplotypes in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 137–144, August 2007
How to Cite
Zabetian, C. P., Hutter, C. M., Factor, S. A., Nutt, J. G., Higgins, D. S., Griffith, A., Roberts, J. W., Leis, B. C., Kay, D. M., Yearout, D., Montimurro, J. S., Edwards, K. L., Samii, A. and Payami, H. (2007), Association analysis of MAPT H1 haplotype and subhaplotypes in Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 62: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/ana.21157
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2006
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (Edmond J. Safra Global Genetics Consortia Initiative)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS, K08 NS044138, N1A P30 AG008017, NINDS, R01 NS036960
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Award
- Veterans Integrated Service Network 20 Geriatric, Mental Illness
- Parkinson's Disease Research Education and Clinical Centers
- Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.