Neural regions essential for reading and spelling of words and pseudowords
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 481–492, November 2007
How to Cite
Philipose, L. E., Gottesman, R. F., Newhart, M., Kleinman, J. T., Herskovits, E. H., Pawlak, M. A., Marsh, E. B., Davis, C., Heidler-Gary, J. and Hillis, A. E. (2007), Neural regions essential for reading and spelling of words and pseudowords. Ann Neurol., 62: 481–492. doi: 10.1002/ana.21182
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DC 05375, P41 RR15241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.