I.S. and I.C. contributed equally to this work.
COL4A1 mutation in Axenfeld–Rieger anomaly with leukoencephalopathy and stroke
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 177–184, August 2007
How to Cite
Sibon, I., Coupry, I., Menegon, P., Bouchet, J.-P., Gorry, P., Burgelin, I., Calvas, P., Orignac, I., Dousset, V., Lacombe, D., Orgogozo, J.-M., Arveiler, B. and Goizet, C. (2007), COL4A1 mutation in Axenfeld–Rieger anomaly with leukoencephalopathy and stroke. Ann Neurol., 62: 177–184. doi: 10.1002/ana.21191
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2007
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Ministère de la Santé
- Conseil Régional d'Aquitaine. Grant Numbers: 20030304002FA, 20040305003FA
- Fonds Européen de Développement Régional. Grant Number: FEDER; 2003227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.