A.G. and C.H.W.-G. are joint first authors, and R.A.B. and S.J.S. are joint senior authors.
Tau and α-synuclein in susceptibility to, and dementia in, Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 145–153, August 2007
How to Cite
Goris, A., Williams-Gray, C. H., Clark, G. R., Foltynie, T., Lewis, S. J. G., Brown, J., Ban, M., Spillantini, M. G., Compston, A., Burn, D. J., Chinnery, P. F., Barker, R. A. and Sawcer, S. J. (2007), Tau and α-synuclein in susceptibility to, and dementia in, Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 62: 145–153. doi: 10.1002/ana.21192
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2007
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: RG38582
- Parkinson's Disease Society. Grant Number: RG39906
- Postdoctoral Fellowship of the Research Foundation–Flanders (FWO–Vlaanderen)
- Patrick Berthoud Clinical Research Fellowship
- Raymond and Beverley Sackler studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.