Mirror neuron system: basic findings and clinical applications
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 213–218, September 2007
How to Cite
Iacoboni, M. and Mazziotta, J. C. (2007), Mirror neuron system: basic findings and clinical applications. Ann Neurol., 62: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/ana.21198
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
- NIH (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development). Grant Number: HD035470
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- William M. and Linda R. Dietel Philanthropic Fund at the Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family
- Northstar Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.