Pathological correlates of dementia in a longitudinal, population-based sample of aging
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 406–413, October 2007
How to Cite
Sonnen, J. A., Larson, E. B., Crane, P. K., Haneuse, S., Li, G., Schellenberg, G. D., Craft, S., Leverenz, J. B. and Montine, T. J. (2007), Pathological correlates of dementia in a longitudinal, population-based sample of aging. Ann Neurol., 62: 406–413. doi: 10.1002/ana.21208
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- NIH (National Institute on Aging). Grant Numbers: AG06781, AG023801, AG000258
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS48595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.