Molecular consequences of dominant Bethlem myopathy collagen VI mutations
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 390–405, October 2007
How to Cite
Baker, N. L., Mörgelin, M., Pace, R. A., Peat, R. A., Adams, N. E., Gardner, R. J. M., Rowland, L. P., Miller, G., De Jonghe, P., Ceulemans, B., Hannibal, M. C., Edwards, M., Thompson, E. M., Jacobson, R., Quinlivan, R. C. M., Aftimos, S., Kornberg, A. J., North, K. N., Bateman, J. F. and Lamandé, S. R. (2007), Molecular consequences of dominant Bethlem myopathy collagen VI mutations. Ann Neurol., 62: 390–405. doi: 10.1002/ana.21213
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 284533
- Dora Lush Postgraduate Training Fellowships
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, an Australian Postgraduate Award
- University of Melbourne Solander Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.