A risk score for unfavorable outcome in adults with bacterial meningitis
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 90–97, January 2008
How to Cite
Weisfelt, M., van de Beek, D., Spanjaard, L., Reitsma, J. B. and de Gans, J. (2008), A risk score for unfavorable outcome in adults with bacterial meningitis. Ann Neurol., 63: 90–97. doi: 10.1002/ana.21216
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2007
- Roche Pharmaceuticals, The Netherlands
- The European Dexamethasone in Adulthood Bacterial Meningitis was supported NV Organon
- Baxter BV
- Dr. Jan Meerwaldt Foundation
- Meningitis Research Foundation, UK. Grant Number: 03/03
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Numbers: NWO-Rubicon grant 2006, 019.2006.310.001, NWO-Veni grant 2007, 916.76.023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.