Cortical connectivity after subcortical stroke assessed with functional magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 236–246, February 2008
How to Cite
Grefkes, C., Nowak, D. A., Eickhoff, S. B., Dafotakis, M., Küst, J., Karbe, H. and Fink, G. R. (2008), Cortical connectivity after subcortical stroke assessed with functional magnetic resonance imaging. Ann Neurol., 63: 236–246. doi: 10.1002/ana.21228
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG KFO 112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.