Dynamin 2 mutations cause sporadic centronuclear myopathy with neonatal onset
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 666–670, December 2007
How to Cite
Bitoun, M., Bevilacqua, J. A., Prudhon, B., Maugenre, S., Taratuto, A. L., Monges, S., Lubieniecki, F., Cances, C., Uro-Coste, E., Mayer, M., Fardeau, M., Romero, N. B. and Guicheney, P. (2007), Dynamin 2 mutations cause sporadic centronuclear myopathy with neonatal onset. Ann Neurol., 62: 666–670. doi: 10.1002/ana.21235
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies. Grant Number: AFM; 2005.1929/10658
- Programme of Collaboration ECOS-SECyT. Grant Number: A02S02
- European Union Programme of High Level Scholarships for Latin America. Grant Number: E04E028343CL
- Programme Alban Fellowship. Grant Number: E04E028343CL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.