Trichloroethylene: Parkinsonism and complex 1 mitochondrial neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 184–192, February 2008
How to Cite
Gash, D. M., Rutland, K., Hudson, N. L., Sullivan, P. G., Bing, G., Cass, W. A., Pandya, J. D., Liu, M., Choi, D.-Y., Hunter, R. L., Gerhardt, G. A., Smith, C. D., Slevin, J. T. and Prince, T. S. (2008), Trichloroethylene: Parkinsonism and complex 1 mitochondrial neurotoxicity. Ann Neurol., 63: 184–192. doi: 10.1002/ana.21288
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- Alumni Endowed Chair of the University of Kentucky
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: P50 NS39787
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: P01 AG13494, R01 AG17963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.