Toward the development of rational therapies in multiple sclerosis: what is on the horizon?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 314–326, October 2007
How to Cite
Hemmer, B. and Hartung, H.-P. (2007), Toward the development of rational therapies in multiple sclerosis: what is on the horizon?. Ann Neurol., 62: 314–326. doi: 10.1002/ana.21289
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: He2386/4-2, 7-1
- Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung
- Forschungskommission of the Medical Faculty of the Heinrich-Heine-University
- German MS Society
- MS Society Chapter of Düsseldorf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.