Reflux of jugular and retrobulbar venous flow in transient monocular blindness
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 247–253, February 2008
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-Y., Chao, A.-C., Chen, Y.-Y., Yang, F.-Y., Chung, C.-P., Sheng, W.-Y., Yen, M.-Y. and Hu, H.-H. (2008), Reflux of jugular and retrobulbar venous flow in transient monocular blindness. Ann Neurol., 63: 247–253. doi: 10.1002/ana.21299
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2007
- National Science Council Research. Grant Number: NSC91-2314-B-075-044
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: VGH 94-290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.