Members of the Canadian MS/BMT Study Group are listed in the Appendix on page xx.
Magnetization transfer ratio evolution with demyelination and remyelination in multiple sclerosis lesions
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 254–262, February 2008
How to Cite
Chen, J. T., Collins, D. L., Atkins, H. L., Freedman, M. S. and Arnold, D. L. (2008), Magnetization transfer ratio evolution with demyelination and remyelination in multiple sclerosis lesions. Ann Neurol., 63: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/ana.21302
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.