K.-H.J. and K.C. contributed equally to this work.
Identification of neuronal outgrowth cells from peripheral blood of stroke patients
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 312–322, March 2008
How to Cite
Jung, K.-H., Chu, K., Lee, S.-T., Song, E.-C., Sinn, D.-I., Kim, J.-M., Kim, S.-J., Kim, J.-H., Kang, K.-M., Park, H.-K., Lee, S.-H., Kim, M., Lee, S. K. and Roh, J.-K. (2008), Identification of neuronal outgrowth cells from peripheral blood of stroke patients. Ann Neurol., 63: 312–322. doi: 10.1002/ana.21303
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.