Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists exert motor and neuroprotective effects by distinct cellular mechanisms
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 338–346, March 2008
How to Cite
Yu, L., Shen, H.-Y., Coelho, J. E., Araújo, I. M., Huang, Q.-Y., Day, Y.-J., Rebola, N., Canas, P. M., Rapp, E. K., Ferrara, J., Taylor, D., Müller, C. E., Linden, J., Cunha, R. A. and Chen, J.-F. (2008), Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists exert motor and neuroprotective effects by distinct cellular mechanisms. Ann Neurol., 63: 338–346. doi: 10.1002/ana.21313
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS048995, NS037403
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0012
- Bumpus Foundation
- Jerry McDonald Foundation for Huntington's Research
- Fundação para a Ciência e para a Tecnologia. Grant Number: POCI/BIA-BCM/59980/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.