Members of the 6002-US-005 Study Group are listed in the Appendix on page xx.
Adenosine A2A receptor antagonist istradefylline (KW-6002) reduces “off” time in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, randomized, multicenter clinical trial (6002-US-005)
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 295–302, March 2008
How to Cite
LeWitt, P. A., Guttman, M., Tetrud, J. W., Tuite, P. J., Mori, A., Chaikin, P. and Sussman, N. M. (2008), Adenosine A2A receptor antagonist istradefylline (KW-6002) reduces “off” time in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, randomized, multicenter clinical trial (6002-US-005). Ann Neurol., 63: 295–302. doi: 10.1002/ana.21315
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc
- 2Parkinson's Disease. In: DiPiroJT, TalbertRL, YeeGC, et al, eds. Pharmacotherapy: a pathophysiologic approach. 5th ed. Stamford, CT: Appleton & Lange, 2005: 1089–1102., , .
- 16Adenosine A2A receptor occupancy by istradefylline. An [11C]KW-6002 PET study in healthy subjects. Neurology 2005; 64(suppl 1): A235 (Abstract)., , , et al.
- 17What features improve the accuracy of clinical diagnosis in Parkinson's disease: a clinicopathologic study. Neurology 1992; 11: 1142–1146., , , .
- 20Members of the UPDRS Development Committee. Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale. In: FahnS, MarsdenCD, CalneDB, GoldsteinM, eds. Recent developments in Parkinson's disease. Vol 2. Florham Park, NJ: Macmillan Health Care Information, 1987: 153–163, 293–304., ,
- 21Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Practice Parameter: treatment of Parkinson disease with motor fluctuations and dyskinesia (an evidence-based review): report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 2006; 66: 983–995., , , et al.