This article has been corrected since its original publication. Please see Annals of Neurology 2008;63;803 for further details.
Rituximab in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: A 72-week, open-label, phase I trial†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 395–400, March 2008
How to Cite
Bar-Or, A., Calabresi, P. A. J., Arnold, D., Markowitz, C., Shafer, S., Kasper, L. H., Waubant, E., Gazda, S., Fox, R. J., Panzara, M., Sarkar, N., Agarwal, S. and Smith, C. H. (2008), Rituximab in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: A 72-week, open-label, phase I trial. Ann Neurol., 63: 395–400. doi: 10.1002/ana.21363
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2007
- Biogen Idec
- Genentech, Incorporated
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.