Functional imaging: I. Relative predictive value of intracranial electroencephalography
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 25–34, July 2008
How to Cite
Knowlton, R. C., Elgavish, R. A., Limdi, N., Bartolucci, A., Ojha, B., Blount, J., Burneo, J. G., Ver Hoef, L., Paige, L., Faught, E., Kankirawatana, P., Riley, K. and Kuzniecky, R. (2008), Functional imaging: I. Relative predictive value of intracranial electroencephalography. Ann Neurol., 64: 25–34. doi: 10.1002/ana.21389
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2007
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: K23 NS02218
- Epilepsy Foundation of America Clinical Training and Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.