Repairing the human brain after stroke: I. Mechanisms of spontaneous recovery
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 272–287, March 2008
How to Cite
Cramer, S. C. (2008), Repairing the human brain after stroke: I. Mechanisms of spontaneous recovery. Ann Neurol., 63: 272–287. doi: 10.1002/ana.21393
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB005047, HD33352
- Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Northstar Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.