Different features of histopathological subtypes of pediatric focal cortical dysplasia
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 758–769, June 2008
How to Cite
Krsek, P., Maton, B., Korman, B., Pacheco-Jacome, E., Jayakar, P., Dunoyer, C., Rey, G., Morrison, G., Ragheb, J., Vinters, H. V., Resnick, T. and Duchowny, M. (2008), Different features of histopathological subtypes of pediatric focal cortical dysplasia. Ann Neurol., 63: 758–769. doi: 10.1002/ana.21398
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2007
- Czech Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: IGA NR/8843-4, FNM 00000064203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.