Analysis of Lrrk2 R1628P as a risk factor for Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 88–92, July 2008
How to Cite
Ross, O. A., Wu, Y.-R., Lee, M.-C., Funayama, M., Chen, M.-L., Soto, A. I., Mata, I. F., Lee-Chen, G.-J., Chen, C. M., Tang, M., Zhao, Y., Hattori, N., Farrer, M. J., Tan, E.-K. and Wu, R.-M. (2008), Analysis of Lrrk2 R1628P as a risk factor for Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 64: 88–92. doi: 10.1002/ana.21405
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- Morris K. Udall Center for Excellence in Parkinson's Disease Research at Mayo Clinic. Grant Number: P50 NS40256
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC96-2628-B-002-103-MY2
- American Parkinson's Disease Association
- Michael J. Fox award (RRIA)
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: CSI/001/2005
- Biomedical Research Council. Grant Number: 04/1/27/19/371
- SingHealth, Singapore. Grant Number: 1E012/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.