Impact of exposure to war stress on exacerbations of multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 143–148, August 2008
How to Cite
Golan, D., Somer, E., Dishon, S., Cuzin-Disegni, L. and Miller, A. (2008), Impact of exposure to war stress on exacerbations of multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 64: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/ana.21409
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- Trauma & Military Medicine Research fund, Technion. Grant Number: 200915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.