Characterization of PLA2G6 as a locus for dystonia-parkinsonism
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January 2009
How to Cite
Paisan-Ruiz, C., Bhatia, K. P., Li, A., Hernandez, D., Davis, M., Wood, N. W., Hardy, J., Houlden, H., Singleton, A. and Schneider, S. A. (2009), Characterization of PLA2G6 as a locus for dystonia-parkinsonism. Ann Neurol., 65: 19–23. doi: 10.1002/ana.21415
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2008
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services (Intramural Program). Grant Number: Z0I AG000958-05
- Bachmann Strauss Foundation
- Brain Research Trust, United Kingdom (JJ Astor prize studentship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.