Gray matter atrophy in multiple sclerosis: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 255–265, 28 September 2008
How to Cite
Fisher, E., Lee, J.-C., Nakamura, K. and Rudick, R. A. (2008), Gray matter atrophy in multiple sclerosis: A longitudinal study. Ann Neurol., 64: 255–265. doi: 10.1002/ana.21436
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke). Grant Number: P01-NS38667, Project 3
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG-3099-A RG-3099-A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.