Potential conflict of interest: This article is part of a supplement sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim (BI). C.W.O. has served as a consultant to BI, Novartis, Teva, Merck Serono, and Ceregene. K.K. currently serves as principal investigator for a clinical trial of pramipexole, sponsored by BI. K.K. also receives grant support from Amarin, Medivation, and Neurosearch. K.K. has served as a consultant for Abbott, Antipodean, Biogen Idec, Ceregene, Eisai, FoldRx, Impax, Ipsen, Lilly, Lundbeck, Merck-Serono, Merz, Novartis, Orion, Pfizer, Prestwick, Schering-Plough, Schwarz, Solvay, Teva, UCB Pharma, and Vernalis. A.H.V.S. has received honoraria as a consultant for BI, GlaxoSmithKline, Treva, Lundbeck, Novartis, Orion, and Solvay.
Why have we failed to achieve neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease?†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Supplement: Unresolved Issues in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 64, Issue Supplement 2, pages S101–S110, December 2008
How to Cite
Olanow, C. W., Kieburtz, K. and Schapira, A. H. V. (2008), Why have we failed to achieve neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease?. Ann Neurol., 64: S101–S110. doi: 10.1002/ana.21461
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.