Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Randomized, controlled trial of miglustat in Gaucher's disease type 3†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 514–522, November 2008
How to Cite
Schiffmann, R., FitzGibbon, E. J., Harris, C., DeVile, C., Davies, E. H., Abel, L., Van Schaik, I. N., Benko, W. S., Timmons, M., Ries, M. and Vellodi, A. (2008), Randomized, controlled trial of miglustat in Gaucher's disease type 3. Ann Neurol., 64: 514–522. doi: 10.1002/ana.21491
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
- Oxford GlycoSciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of Celltech R&D and the original manufacturer of miglustat. Grant Number: OGT 918
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals (Allschwil, Switzerland; August 2004)
- Intramural research program of the NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ana_21491_sm_SupTab1.doc||37K||Supplementary Table 1. Summary of systemic disease efficacy endpoints|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.