Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Mitochondrial function and morphology are impaired in parkin-mutant fibroblasts†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 555–565, November 2008
How to Cite
Mortiboys, H., Thomas, K. J., Koopman, W. J. H., Klaffke, S., Abou-Sleiman, P., Olpin, S., Wood, N. W., Willems, P. H. G. M., Smeitink, J. A. M., Cookson, M. R. and Bandmann, O. (2008), Mitochondrial function and morphology are impaired in parkin-mutant fibroblasts. Ann Neurol., 64: 555–565. doi: 10.1002/ana.21492
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2008
- Parkinson's Disease Society (UK). Grant Number: G-0715
- Sheila McKenzie Fund of the University of Sheffield
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH (National Institute on Aging). Grant Number: Z01 AG000953-07
- Innovative Research Projects (IOP)-genomics project entitled “New tools for the identification of nutritional modulators of mitochondrial activity: small molecules that promote health and combat disease”. Grant Number: IGE05003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ana_21492_sm_Suppl1.doc||32K||Supplement 1: Patient Details|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.