Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Glucose and NADPH oxidase drive neuronal superoxide formation in stroke†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 654–663, December 2008
How to Cite
Suh, S. W., Shin, B. S., Ma, H., Van Hoecke, M., Brennan, A. M., Yenari, M. A. and Swanson, R. A. (2008), Glucose and NADPH oxidase drive neuronal superoxide formation in stroke. Ann Neurol., 64: 654–663. doi: 10.1002/ana.21511
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2-2006-113
- NIH NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS051855, P50 NS14543, NS405I6
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.