Potential conflict of interest; Nothing to report.
Delayed neural network degeneration after neonatal hypoxia-ischemia†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 535–546, November 2008
How to Cite
Stone, B. S., Zhang, J., Mack, D. W., Mori, S., Martin, L. J. and Northington, F. J. (2008), Delayed neural network degeneration after neonatal hypoxia-ischemia. Ann Neurol., 64: 535–546. doi: 10.1002/ana.21517
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2008
- March of Dimes Foundation. Grant Number: 6-08-275
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AG16282, AG 20012 (NINDS), NS 45059, EB 003543, ES 012665, NS 059529
- Lehmann Brothers Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.