Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Glutamate receptors on myelinated spinal cord axons: I. GluR6 kainate receptors†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 151–159, February 2009
How to Cite
Ouardouz, M., Coderre, E., Basak, A., Chen, A., Zamponi, G. W., Hameed, S., Rehak, R., Yin, X., Trapp, B. D. and Stys, P. K. (2009), Glutamate receptors on myelinated spinal cord axons: I. GluR6 kainate receptors. Ann Neurol., 65: 151–159. doi: 10.1002/ana.21533
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2008
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario Center for Stroke Recovery
- Canadian Stroke Network
- HSFO (Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario) Career Investigator Award
- AHFMR (Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research) Scientist Award
- CCRI (Center for Catalysis Research and Innovation collaborative fund
- Canada Research Chairs (Tier I)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.