Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Phase 2 trial of leuprorelin in patients with spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 140–150, February 2009
How to Cite
Banno, H., Katsuno, M., Suzuki, K., Takeuchi, Y., Kawashima, M., Suga, N., Takamori, M., Ito, M., Nakamura, T., Matsuo, K., Yamada, S., Oki, Y., Adachi, H., Minamiyama, M., Waza, M., Atsuta, N., Watanabe, H., Fujimoto, Y., Nakashima, T., Tanaka, F., Doyu, M. and Sobue, G. (2009), Phase 2 trial of leuprorelin in patients with spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy. Ann Neurol., 65: 140–150. doi: 10.1002/ana.21540
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17025020, 19209033, 20390243
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan (Health and Labor Sciences Research). Grant Numbers: H18YO022, H20YP015, CCT-B-1701, CCT-C-1810
- Program for Improvement of Research Environment for Young Researchers from Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology (SCF) commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ANA_21540_sm_SupTab1.doc||33K||Supplemental Table 1. Characteristics of the Patients in the VF Analysis|
|ANA_21540_sm_SupTab2.doc||36K||Supplemental Table 2. VF Parameters and Clinical Parameters in SBMA|
|ANA_21540_sm_SupTab3.doc||260K||Supplemental Table 3a. Primary and Secondary Efficacy Outcome Measures in 48-week RCT|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.