I.Y. and N.C.-J. equally contributed to this work.
β2-adrenoceptors are critical for antidepressant treatment of neuropathic pain†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 218–225, February 2009
How to Cite
Yalcin, I., Choucair-Jaafar, N., Benbouzid, M., Tessier, L.-H., Muller, A., Hein, L., Freund-Mercier, M.-J. and Barrot, M. (2009), β2-adrenoceptors are critical for antidepressant treatment of neuropathic pain. Ann Neurol., 65: 218–225. doi: 10.1002/ana.21542
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and the Université Louis Pastéur. Grant Number: UMR7168
- Région Alsace
- Conectus grant
- CNRS postdoctoral position
- Alsace Région postdoctoral contract
- M. Benhouzid was supported Présidence fellowship from the Universite' Louis Pasteur.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.