Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
JC virus DNA in healthy brain tissue: A challenge for progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy diagnosis†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, page 230, February 2009
How to Cite
Focosi, D., Kast, R. E., Maggi, F., Ceccherini-Nelli, L. and Petrini, M. (2009), JC virus DNA in healthy brain tissue: A challenge for progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy diagnosis. Ann Neurol., 65: 230. doi: 10.1002/ana.21547
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.