Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Selective neuronal nitric oxide synthase inhibitors and the prevention of cerebral palsy†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 209–217, February 2009
How to Cite
Ji, H., Tan, S., Igarashi, J., Li, H., Derrick, M., Martásek, P., Roman, L. J., Vásquez-Vivar, J., Poulos, T. L. and Silverman, R. B. (2009), Selective neuronal nitric oxide synthase inhibitors and the prevention of cerebral palsy. Ann Neurol., 65: 209–217. doi: 10.1002/ana.21555
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM49725, NS43285, NS051402, GM57353, HL067244, NS54017, GM52419
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AQ1192
- MSMT of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 0021620806, 1M0520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.