Potential conflict of interest: D. Kondziolka is a paid consultant for Elekta, AB.
A multicenter, prospective pilot study of gamma knife radiosurgery for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Seizure response, adverse events, and verbal memory†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 167–175, February 2009
How to Cite
Barbaro, N. M., Quigg, M., Broshek, D. K., Ward, M. M., Lamborn, K. R., Laxer, K. D., Larson, D. A., Dillon, W., Verhey, L., Garcia, P., Steiner, L., Heck, C., Kondziolka, D., Beach, R., Olivero, W., Witt, T. C., Salanova, V. and Goodman, R. (2009), A multicenter, prospective pilot study of gamma knife radiosurgery for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Seizure response, adverse events, and verbal memory. Ann Neurol., 65: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/ana.21558
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke). Grant Number: R01 NS39280-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.