Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Brain metabolism in rett syndrome: Age, clinical, and genotype correlations†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 90–97, January 2009
How to Cite
Horská, A., Farage, L., Bibat, G., Nagae, L. M., Kaufmann, W. E., Barker, P. B. and Naidu, S. (2009), Brain metabolism in rett syndrome: Age, clinical, and genotype correlations. Ann Neurol., 65: 90–97. doi: 10.1002/ana.21562
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- NIH (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development). Grant Number: P01 HD 24448
- Institute for Clinical and Translational Research. Grant Number: UL1RR025005
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41 RR 15241
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD 24061
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.